Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sad Little Jack

It's been a week since Jack came to life. Isn't a rotting Halloween Jack-o-lantern just the saddest site? Halloween is truly over for the year. He's the last thing to go at our house.

Although I will post occassionally from now until April, my Halloween Blog is going into temporary hibernation for awhile.
Never fear! Halloween is in my heart all year long and I will start posting to this blog regularly again in April of 2009.
Until then, please visit my main blog: http://nostalgiccollage.blogspot.com/ where I post collage' and mixed media art all year long.
Thanks for a wonderful Halloween season. I've enjoyed creating art for you. ~Kris

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Enjoy your well deserved break from Hallowe'en. I know you will find many other projects to fill your time. LOL Remember to take some time for yourself! See ya around!!

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Oh Sad little Jack looks like I feel after Halloween. So sad to see the holiday pass and move on.

Kim

Robin said...

That is a perfect pic for the end of the Halloween season!

Stampindamour said...

Poor sad little pumpkin...

-pamela
stampindamour.com