Thursday, September 4, 2008

This Thursday Challenge - Black is Back




http://thisthursday.wordpress.com/ When I saw the challenge I just had to pull out my new coffin box and alter it. This is a large box which can hold Halloween Candy. Please check out all the wonderful submissions at the above link. (***click on pictures to see details close-up.)
****I've had some request for where I got the coffin box. It's brand new at Stampington & Co. Here's the link: http://stampington.com/html/wooden_coffin.html Enjoy!~

11 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh Kris, this is amazing, but then ofcourse you are the queen of halloween...:o)

Rosie said...

Kris - love this box... so many details! And I thought I had a thing for Halloween! ;-]

Sarah said...

Only you could find a way to may a coffin whimsical and cute. Fantastic piece!

herminesplace said...

Great idea

KardKrazy said...

Kris, you have some awesome stuff up on this blog lately -- but this takes the cake! Amazing!

Seeking Simplicity said...

Oh my gosh... where did you find the coffin box????

What a great idea!

Kelly said...

this is great!

Barbara Hagerty said...

Oh MY!! Your mini-coffin is GREAT! I love the spiderweb lining around the inside edges, and all the details of you fun and wonderful box! And I love the tiny tinsel that lines the inside!! If it's not your secret, I'd love to know where to get some!! FABULOUS!

A Robin's Nest said...

Kris, this is just over the top! Love it!!

Cazzy said...

That is amazing and so is your blog, haven't come across it before.

rattytatty@fsmail.net said...

Wow wow wow
Adore this Its stunning. Love every little peice. Its a really cute coffin stunning
Thanks for taking part in This thursdays challenge